Sunday, September 18, 2011

Growing Up - An Experimental Text Adventure

You can download the adventure here.

You feel the sun for the first time as you burst forth into a strange new world. Years pass unevenly as if they were distorted seconds and you perceive many different scenes simultaneously. Plot and survival replace puzzles in this experimental miniature interactive fiction that focuses on identity and the long term effects of seemingly insignificant acts.

Due to complications with the file size, I couldn't actually feature the adventure on my blog, but it can be downloaded from the link above. Enjoy! The walkthrough is included because I'm told it's fairly difficult to complete. It is not a finished product by any means, but it's a draft that I'm okay with showing. Stay tuned for updates to it and the rest of my projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment