Monday, February 21, 2011

Final Space Project: Work in Progress

This project will be based on my sketch of the Atomium group project. I will create a three dimensional representation of the sketch that appears one way when viewed from the side, but that resembles the sketch when viewed from overhead.


The project started with random supplies and knick knacks that were lying around. I decided to paint the sides of many of my objects yellow, starting with the soda can shown.


I covered my illustration board with blue tissue paper to match the sketch that this project will be based on. (see Contemporary Destruction)


I built this tower from foam and candles. It appears as a square with many different arms from the top.


This is some black fabric over a paper cup. It appears as a black circle from overhead.

No comments:

Post a Comment